Private dance lessons are the most effective way to take your dancing to the next level, learn a new dance style/genre or begin dancing for the first time. At Turbo Dance Studio, we ensure you get the best training to suit your dance goals such as movement, steps, technique and performance. We are highly experienced and professional dance teachers who are available for private dance lessons at times that suit you.
We can give private lessons in a wide range of styles including ballroom (slow waltz, tango, slow foxtrot, quickstep and Viennese waltz), Latin (cha cha cha, rumba, samba, jive and paso doble), Argentine tango, salsa, merengue, bachata, mambo or simply dances for fitness. We even offer rarer dances such as kizomba and zouk.
Each lesson lasts 45 minutes and costs £30 or £50 in total if you book two lessons. Lessons could be for a single individual, a couple or even a small group depending on circumstances.
Private Dance Lessons in Chester
We are based in Chester but when it is one on one tuition it can make as much sense for us to come to you as for you to come to us. If you already have a practice hall you use, then that would be more efficient. Depending on lesson time we could travel to any of the nearby cities such as Liverpool, Manchester, Stoke-on-Trent or other locations in between.
Private Lessons at Home
Not all dances require a full hall and some aspects of technique can also be covered in smaller spaces. For some people getting to a studio or hall is difficult because time of time constraints or because children cannot be left at home. So when appropriate we are more than willing to come to you for private lessons. Ideally you would need a room with a bit of space and a smooth and slippery floor (wood or lino, not carpet or heavily textured tiles).
Advantages of Private Tuition
- All our attention focused on you
- Tuition matches your speed and needs
- Helps you learn more quickly
- Ensures you learn things correctly
- You can focus more on technique
- Lessons at times that are convenient for you
- You choose what to work on or learn
- Can have lesson with or without a partner
- Try steps with someone who knows them well
Reasons for Taking Private Lessons
- Supplement to group classes
- Learn new routines or steps
- Improve your technique
- Shift up a gear from social dancing to competitive
- A gift for dancing friend
- A romantic gift for your partner
- Build confidence before joining group lessons
- Get past blocks or gaps in your current lessons
- Preparing for a wedding dance
We have competed internationally, winning many competitions. The fact that we are both from Poland means we can offer UK competitors something a little different to help them get noticed by judges and lead to greater success on the dance floor, in both the ballroom and Latin dances.